Champions for Change
- Must be nominated by a member of the ICRW network.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in women’s rights and inclusive international development.
- Demonstrate experience in the field and direct service.
- Have published works or have a public profile related to women’s rights or gender issues.
- Displayed leadership in catalyzing a movement, advancing legislation, or advocating for the rights of women, girls, and gender and sexual minorities, especially in challenging geopolitical environments.
- Embody the ICRW diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility values. Please refer to our racial equity & inclusion statement for more details.
- Reflects geographic, gender, and racial diversity.
- Be available to participate in the awards ceremony and promote the award on their respective platforms.
- Have no history of abuse, assault, or any other form of inappropriate or unethical behavior.
Notice: The evaluation process for the Champion for Change awards is subject to change in the upcoming 2023 year. Further details regarding the selection committee shall be disclosed in due course.