Gender-Smart Investing Resource Hub
Learn how to better integrate gender into investment processes to make smarter investments that enhance returns, gender equality and women’s economic empowerment.
Gender Equity Leadership (GEL) Lab
The GEL Lab is a comprehensive and participatory workshop for corporate and nonprofit leaders to support organizational transformation at three levels: individual mindset, workplace culture and institutional policies. The goals of the GEL Lab are to:
- Build leadership buy-in and understanding around the benefits of gender equitable workplaces
- Introduce techniques to foster a growth mindset in leadership and management
- Provide guidelines and resources for creating more gender equitable workplace policies and practice
In the Lab, we explore how to identify and disrupt gender stereotypes, increase understanding of power dynamics, tackle the manifestations of sexism in the workplace and establish gender equitable policies.
To learn more, click here or on the image to the right.
Gender & Business Digest
Curated quarterly top news, trends and research related to gender equity and women’s empowerment throughout the value chain
Subscribe to the quarterly e-newsblast by emailing Genevieve Smith at email@example.com.
- #TimesUp for Global Supply Chains
- Feminist Economics & Agency
- The next sustainability frontier: Gender equity as a business imperative
- What every CEO should know about “equal pay” and how to achieve it
Other featured resources
- Eliminating the Pay Gap: An Exploration of Gender Equality, Equal Pay, and A Company that Is Leading the Way
- Collection of business case findings for gender inclusion & diversity
- Women’s Empowerment Principles (WEPs): A set of 7 Principles for business offering guidance on how to empower women in the workplace, marketplace and community. The WEPs have an accompanying Gender Gap Analysis Tool to help companies identify strengths, gaps and opportunities to improve performance on gender equality.
- Empower Women: A platform that facilitates networking, learning and sharing of experiences related to women’s economic empowerment
- EDGE: A global assessment and business certification for gender equality