The International Center for Research on Women (ICRW) posts Requests for Proposals (RFPs) here. All proposals are subject to the submittal requirements contained and described within the bid. If you have questions, please e-mail the contact person listed in the RFP document.
- GEF Mobilization and Coordination Grant – DEADLINE: April 30th, 2021
- ICRW is providing direct support to governments and Generation Equality Forum (GEF) partners, including policy analysis and technical support that will help drive bold, ambitious and evidence-based commitments to advance gender equality that can be announced as part of the Forum events in 2021. As part of this work, we are seeking advocacy partners who can complement and extend ICRW’s scope by conducting an intensive, five-month period of direct and/or coalition advocacy with their governments.
- For full details, read the Concept Paper Submission for Generation Equality Forum Mobilization Grants April 2021 and download the subgrant template budget.
- We are accepting applications in the following languages: English, Spanish, Swahili ad Urdu. Due to limited capacity on ICRW’s team and timeframe, unfortunately, we will not be able to accept applications in other languages at this time.
- We are now accepting applications from organizations working on the other Action Coalition Themes as well as the ones mentioned in the RFP, including Women Peace and Security Compact.