- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Agriculture & Food Security
- Economic Empowerment
- HIV & AIDS
- Population & Reproductive Health
- Violence Against Women
- Emerging Issues
- Advocacy & Policy Engagement
- Building Capacity
- Measurement & Evaluation
- Research & Analysis
- Strategic Guidance
- Where We Work
- How to Work With Us
- Support Us
Terms and Conditions
License and Site Access
Any unauthorized use of or access to our Site or services is prohibited and will terminate any permission or license granted herein to use the Site, the Site's Data, content and services.
Use of Compensation and Benefits Information Data
The Site contains information, content and data for individual consumers as well as for employers and organizations.
You hereby represent and warrant that (i) by using the Site, you are using the Data solely for your own personal use and not for any business or research purpose; (ii) you are not a employee of a business or organization that is accessing the Data for use in your job duties or for the benefit of your employer or organization; and (iii) you will not use the Data for commercial purposes and will not aggregate, redistribute or otherwise transmit the Consumer Data to any other individual or entity.
You hereby represent and warrant that (i) by using the Site, you are using the Data solely for your own internal business use; and (ii) you will not use the Data for commercial purposes and will not aggregate, redistribute or otherwise transmit the Data to any other individual or entity.
In addition to the provisions found in the "Disclaimer of Warranties" section below, ICRW (i) provides the Data "AS IS" and ICRW makes no warranty, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of merchantability and warranties of correctness and fitness for a particular purpose relating to the Data (ii) does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of this Data, and (iii) its data providers shall not be liable for any errors or inaccuracies in the Data, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
While using the Site, you agree to:
- Follow all local, state, national and international laws and regulations;
- Take responsibility for all acts that occur under your account or password, including any content transmitted or broadcast from your account;
- Maintain the confidentiality of your password and login identity;
- Comply with all intellectual property and other proprietary rights laws, including but not limited to federal copyright and trademark laws, in the use of the Site and in making your personal profile;
- Provide only accurate and appropriate personal information about yourself; and
- Keep your personal information posted on the Site within the convention of good taste. If inappropriate material it is brought to our attention, we will revise or delete it the inappropriate information at our discretion and with no notice to you. We have the right to request edits or make edits to your personal information at our discretion.
While using the Site, you agree NOT to:
- Use your access to the Site for any commercial redistribution purpose without prior written permission from Us;
- Republish information found in the Site without first obtaining written permission from Us;
- Post or forward any confidential correspondence from ICRW;
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Site;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents;
- Harvest or collect information about Site visitors or members without their express consent;
- Any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes on our or any third-party's intellectual property or other rights. In the event you do, We have the right to release your identifying information to the police, our attorneys or the individual you mentioned in your posting so that they may take action against you;
- Any trade secret of any third-party;
- Any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by Us), or engage in spamming or flooding; or
- Any software or other materials that contain any virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component.
ICRW reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate access to the Site at any time without notice or refund if you are suspected of violating any of these Terms of Service. We also reserve the right, on occasion, to require you to change your login and password. Payment for joining ICRW is non-refundable.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
The logos, marks, trade names and the products and services described in this Site are either trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of ICRW or its licensors. Such marks may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of ICRW or its licensors. In addition, the look and feel of the Site (including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and related scripts) are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of ICRW, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of ICRW. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and ICRW names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
You may not use, frame, or use framing techniques to enclose, any ICRW trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including the images found at this Site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any Web page or form contained on a Web page) without ICRW's express written consent. Further, you may not use any metatags or any other "hidden text" utilizing a ICRW name, trademark, or product name without ICRW's express written consent.
ICRW respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and has been posted to this Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide ICRW's copyright agent the following written information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
ICRW's copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this Site is
ICRW Finance and Administration
Disclaimer of Warranties
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ICRW DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (1) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NO ENCUMBRANCES, NO LIENS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (2) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND (3) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE FACE OF THIS AGREEMENT. ICRW DOES NOT WARRANT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE TO BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ICRW DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE CONTENT OR MATERIAL IN THIS SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION THE DATA) IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, OR OTHERWISE. THE DATA, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. ICRW MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THIS SITE AT ANY TIME. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND MAINTAINING ALL INTERNET ACCESS, COMPUTER HARDWARE AND OTHER EQUIPMENT NEEDED TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE, AND ALL CHARGES RELATED THERETO. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE THEREON. NO OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT OF ICRW OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, MEMBERS, OR VISITORS, WHETHER MADE ON THE SITE, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE ARE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you. To the extent that ICRW may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of liability of ICRW shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
Limits on Liability and Refund
NEITHER ICRW NOR ITS SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, AFFILIATES, OR AGENTS OR SPONSORS ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY SUCH DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE SITE, THE DATA, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, THE DATA, AND/OR CONTENT CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO ICRW FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, TO ACCESS THE SITE.
Given the nature of these terms, you understand and agree that, in addition to money damages, ICRW will be entitled to equitable relief upon a breach of them by you.
Survival of Provisions
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Entire Agreement; Assignment
This Site is owned and operated by ICRW, Inc. with corporate offices in the District of Columbia.