- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Agriculture & Food Security
- Economic Empowerment
- HIV & AIDS
- Population & Reproductive Health
- Violence Against Women
- Emerging Issues
- Advocacy & Policy Engagement
- Building Capacity
- Measurement & Evaluation
- Research & Analysis
- Strategic Guidance
- Where We Work
- How to Work With Us
- Support Us
Join Our Community
Join the ICRW community!
Want to help empower women and girls around the world?
Here are 10 ways to get involved:
- Make a one-time donation to ICRW »
Invest in improving the lives of women and girls worldwide.
- Connect with ICRW on Facebook »
Keep up to date with the latest ICRW events, research, videos and media releases – and meet others interested in helping women and girls worldwide.
- Sign up for our email newsletter »
Receive regular updates about what’s happening at ICRW. We will not share your information with anyone and you may unsubscribe at any time.
- Give a recurring gift »
Contribute regularly to help us deepen our research and strengthen our advocacy on behalf of women.
- Check out our YouTube channel »
Subscribe to ICRW’s channel to watch our work in action and learn more about our on-the-ground research.
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds »
Get the latest news and information delivered to your browser with links to the complete article on our Web site.
- Follow ICRW on Twitter »
Follow our tweets and keep up to date with the latest ICRW events, research, videos and more.
- Attend an ICRW-sponsored event »
Through special events held at locations worldwide, ICRW is able to share ideas, insight and capabilities with a variety of audiences.
- Make a contribution in honor or in memory of someone special »
Honor someone special with a gift to ICRW.
- Invite your friends to join our community! »
Encourage you friends, family and colleagues to become a part of our community.
ICRW is a 501(c)(3) organization. All U.S. contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Tax exempt identification EIN: 52 -1081455.